Privacy & Cookies
Redefine Paragon LTD. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
We ensure that the provisions and obligations imposed by the Data Protection Act 1998, General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and Data Protection Principles together with any subsequent re-enactment or amendment thereof in storing and processing data, are complied with at all times.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and store the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided when subscribing to our mailing list or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We will also have access via google analytics details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To recognise your computer or device when you return to our site.
- The ability for our embedded video to load faster.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Subscription of our mailing list.
How long do we keep your information?
We retain your information only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it and any other permitted linked purposes. If information is used for more than one purpose, we will retain your personal information until the purpose with the latest period expires; but will stop using it for the purpose with a shorter period once that period expires.
We restrict access to your information to only those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose.
Our retention periods are based on business needs and your information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymised or destroyed securely.
We keep your information for as long as is necessary, but only for the relevant purpose that we collected it for. You retain the right to remove this consent at any one point in time.